Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Of course.

Yesterday I was uncomfortable in my clothes. I wasn't positive the colors matched. And when I really thought about it I thought I looked like a reject from the LPGA, minus the mullet. I liked each of the pieces individually, but together it was not an attractive look. I hadn't seen workcrush all day. I thought I was home free. I walked through his building and stopped to talk to big gay queen and I saw him ahead of me out the door. Phew, I'm safe I thought. Hahaha. I'm so naive. As I was walking up the hill a blue car came out of the parking lot. Workcrush doesn't drive a blue car I'm safe, right? Not so much. It was workcrush's carpool guy. They both waved. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You still talk to that jackass?

I'm disappointed.

(I mean fat bitter queen, not workcrush. I know you know that, but I wanted to be clear for everyone's sake.)

Mind Sprite said...

It must have been something in the air yesterday. The shirt that I paired with my new skirt looked fine at home and as soon as I hit the light of day, it totally didn't match. I doubt workcrush really noticed, you know.