Friday, July 01, 2005

On and on they go


I just went and saw March of the Penguins. I only teared up 3 times during the movie. As it opened, I was looking at the beautiful landscape of Antarctica and I thought, hmm... what kind of job would I have to have to get to go there. I'm pretty sure they don't need benefits administrators. So then they had some of the first shots of the penguins and I thought, THAT'S what I could do... I could be a biologist. As the movie progressed, I discovered no, that's not what I could do. I also couldn't do documentaries of wild animals. I would want to interfere. All in all, though, a good movie. I enjoyed it. I didn't even hate Morgan Freeman's narration. And finally, how fucking cute are baby penguins?? I totally want to take one home! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could be a cook or a mechanic.