Friday, July 15, 2005

I can't believe I forgot the funniest part!

Recently when I went to see Margaret Cho she made the comment that as a straight girl who hangs out with gay boys, your number 1 rule is never introduce your old (as in length of time known) gay to your new gay. This can result in a cat fight and drama to top all drama.

Last night, while MP and I were playing darts, this guy Nick was next to us playing darts. I've known Nick for a couple of years now. And he knows me through V. So he casually asks where V is. I reply that I have no idea. And he says "Well why not, you're his girl." "I am not," I retort... meaning that I am not anyone's "girl" I am my own person. MP chimes in with "No, she's my girl now." Oh my, I'm all touched and shit. I would've been more touched if he hadn't followed up the comment with something about second hand goods, but whatever. :)

6 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

How sweet.

Peeved Michelle said...

Also, "I'm not anyone's girl, I am my own person?" Lame.

Unknown said...

Hee, hee. PM's funny.

Joanne said...

That's not lame! I am my own person... not anyone's "girl." And Michelle's only funny because you both are M E A N mean!

Peeved Michelle said...

Yes, yes, we hear you roar. Now pipe down.

Unknown said...

Oh, that hurt. "Mean."

I mean, honestly.