Friday, July 01, 2005

Creeeeeepeeeee

This morning as I was getting ready, Tess was pacing on the window sill. She does this. She has an unholy obsession with the window sill. I had been chattering with both Tess & Rigby while getting dressed. Mostly silly things, but also the ever so important "Don't bite my feet damn you Rigby" (It kind of works) Then I sat on the bed to put on shoes and socks and I reached over and wrassled with Tess on the sill a bit. That's when I noticed the legs. That's all I could see, the feet and legs of one of my heinous neighbors. He was standing on the balcony, smoking I presume. I could tell he was at least facing my building because his shoes were pointed towards the front. I didn't try to look out the window at the guy, because for some reason I just got a whole creepy vibe from the whole thing. So I talked to Tess a minute more then went back to putting my shoes on. A minute or 2 later I heard the whisper of his sliding door and I checked through the slats in the blinds and he was gone. I know it is completely illogical that I found this at all creepy, and had he actually said anything to me it would've been weirder still. But still...

1 comment:

Chicken said...

I have a creepy neighbor too. He can see into my living room if he is out on his porch. Everytime he goes out there I move or close the blinds. Luckily he doesn't do it very often.