Friday, July 29, 2005

This morning, while getting ready for work, I threw my breakfast muffins in my backpack which was sitting on the sofa. Rigby was nosing around my backpack but I didn't really think about it. I went back into the kitchen to get some chips into a bag and came back into the livingroom with said chips. And I saw my muffin bag making its way across the livingroom floor, towed by a very interested and determined Rigby. I didn't think I had been in the kitchen that long, but she has a lot of stubbornness for such a tiny little critter. I retrieved the bag from a protesting Rig and chucked it back into my backpack. Dang little thief! :)

3 comments:

... said...

I thought you were going to say that you packed her up in your bag and didn't discover her until you got to work, at which time you no longer had muffins...

Unknown said...

I thought so, too. That would've been funny.

P'nut said...

I vote for that, too. Edit the post. :)