Friday, October 21, 2005

Another Friday night of wild & crazy abandon.

I'm watching the Goonies on TV. I've gotten a little thrill from seeing the rocks & houses where we were in Oregan. Christ I hadn't remembered how cheesey this movie is. And some of the special effects! They showed the bats coming up through the grate and fluttering for a minute in front of the bad guy's face. You could see the wires!

I'm such a 12 year old boy. Everytime Mikey says one eyed Willie I chuckle inside a teeny tiny bit.

I am now wholeheartedly in love with McAffee. One of its most recent downloaded updates has the fixer for Winfixer! It scanned the computer today and found the 2 bad files and pulled them and all I had to do was restart. Then restart a 2nd time because 1st time I got a blue screen. Interestingly enough, when I did the giant 15 page instructions (Ok not that long but it really felt it) one of the steps indicated I'd get a blue screen. So I'm currently running IE again. I just like that things are easier with IE. Everything loves it.

I think it is an early to bed night so I can shop til I drop tomorrow! Yay new jeans!!

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Good luck with the jeans.