Monday, October 03, 2005

Cooking

Ok I was going to write a post about how I'm sick of cooking, but I forgot most of my salient points. I don't know what the hell I was going to ramble about. So instead, I'm going to discuss my massive raging crush on WC. I worked late again today, to make up the hour I wasted hypothetically going to the doctor. Over the last couple of weeks, he has stopped in when I've been there late and we've chatted. I'm seriously crushing. We talk about books and hockey and football and geeky stuff. I now know he is in the age appropriate bracket. (I thought he was younger, by maybe 4 years for some reason. He's very much not.) Hopefully things will continue to progress and maybe it won't take until I'm 60 to go out with him. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just until you're 59-1/2, right?