Friday, October 28, 2005

Today will be a good day dammit!

This morning I got up and decided today would be a good day. I got to watch my favorite MTV2 show, Video Mods while getting dressed this morning. (Seriously standing in the livingroom putting on my bra and shirt because for some bizarreass unholy reason I love Video Mods). I am wearing my lucky ladybug socks, nothing can stop me! (You know they're lucky because a ladybug landing on you is lucky right?) Of course so far it has been somewhat crappy with the missing the bus incident. And then when I got here coworkers showed me this video and I said before I even watched it ... this isn't one of those that you are watching the video and something screams at you right? They both lied it totally was. I might hate them. :) I screamed. It was all in fun. BUT Today will be a good day. I have spoken.

No comments: