Friday, October 07, 2005

hippies & spiders

I'm watching South Park right now. I hated South Park when I was a teacher because my kids would quote it and swear which was annoying as hell. Now that I'm not a teacher, I love it! Tonight's episode... Die Hippie Die! Cartman hates hippies and is now trying to exterminate them. The way he is going through this woman's house... as though he were looking for cockroaches or mice. The best part... (or the part that makes me laugh hardest) the drum circle hippies. Hee. Drum circle hippies. The drum circles are growing at a rate of 2 hippies per hour. They might be setting up for a hippie music festival. hee He's kept the town hippie free since he was 5 and 1/2. I LOVE Cartman.

I love spiders. I read a book as a child called Be Kind to Spiders about how we should be nice to them because they help by killing off other bugs. And since I totally fear other bugs, I'm all for something that will help me get rid of those. :D Anyway, I'm also really fascinated by their webs. As I was walking to work this morning there were 2 spiders building 2 huge webs. They were amazing. I could've stood watching the one for hours as he (or she) worked the legs to crate each strand and hook them together. So cool. I am going to try to remember my camera tomorrow morning on my way to work and take a picture.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Too bad for the giant spider that has been building a web outside my front door for the past two days. Tonight I am going to buy some spider killer and spray his ass to death.