Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fuzzie bunnies!

To counteract the grumpiness that is me... Here's a couple of pics of the cutest of cute ferrets. :)


Tess outside on her pink leash. She and Rig actually have had to trade leashes because the blue one on Rigby is too small and I can't tighten this pink one tight enough for Tess.

When Rigby gets bored or tired of our walks, she just plops down on the sidewalk and won't move. That's my cue to come over and pick her up.


And finally Rigby up close and personal outside. Rig has the pink nose and tess has a bunch of black on her nose. That's the obvious way to tell them apart. I can now tell them apart based on little things like their size and Rig is fluffier than Tess.

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I forgot to tell you, Paris Hilton now has ferrets.

Joanne said...

I just saw an article about that. Ick!

P'nut said...

AII-YAH!! Adorable! Do you get a lot of people approaching you when you walk them? They are really cute!