Monday, October 10, 2005

Bigger disappointment

I do have a bigger disappointment that I forgot about. I've decided when I go to California to visit Peeved Michelle over Thanksgiving, I'm not going to go to Disneyland while there. It's a completely logical & rational decision. The money just isn't there, and going is pretty damn costly these days. According to their website it would be either 56 or 76 (depending on 1 park or 2 park tickets) just to get in the door. Then there's food once inside and other little things. Because I love souveniers. And Disneyland food. And since it is Thanksgiving weekend it'll be crowded. And that's not as fun. So even though it is the 50th Anniversary and I totally want to go, I'm going to skip it this time. (Ok I say this now, but I may talk myself into it by Thanksgiving, although I doubt it $76.00 is better spent on other stuff like Christmas presents.) AND I think I was just there in March. (How sad is it that I had to open up another window to confirm, yes I did just go there in March?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Scale back your gift giving and take yourself to Disneyland! It can be an early gift to yourself! Screw everyone else! (Except Michelle!)

Kate the Peon said...

Once a year would so be enough for me.

Peeved Michelle said...

If you go that will cut into the craft itinerary. You could always email Heather and see if she can get you a ticket, but she probably won't be able to since it is a holiday weekend.

Peeved Michelle said...

I also can't believe you were just here in March. It DOES seem like it has been a long time.