Sunday, October 16, 2005

Creature of habit

Every Sunday morning I do laundry. It is the only household chore with it's own set routine and time.
Every Sunday morning right around the time I get up.
Every Sunday morning I do 3 loads: a load of jeans/ towels, work clothes & everything else.
Every Sunday morning I load the laundry basket in my room the same way. Everything else on the bottom (I don't want my neighbors to see my panties), work clothes and jeans/towels on top.
Every Sunday morning I set up the washing machines in the exact same manner. The one on the left is cold for jeans, the one in the middle is permanent press for work clothes and the one on the right is cold for everything else.
This Sunday morning, I threw the work clothes into the left, the jeans into the middle and everything else on the right. Oh no! Now my world is thrown upside down. Black is white! Up is down! Chaos is ensuing. Crikey. I'm thrown all off now.

Also, I'm hungry.

No comments: