Sunday, October 30, 2005

Volunteer day 2

Today I volunteered again at the Pacific Science Center. It wasn't quite as fun today as usual because I spent more time at treat stations than trick stations. Treat Stations are what they sound like... stations where they could get candy. Trick stations were arts & crafts stations. I like them more because they give me a chance to interact with the kids a little bit more and help them out. Just giving them a piece or 2 of candy isn't so fun to me. But it was still good. I may do some more event volunteering for them. I would volunteer regulary for the PSC, but they want 4 hrs per week and that's a lot of a commitment.

I grabbed some dinner in the Center House. Mmm a burger and fries. :) I ended up spending more than I wanted to there because I was having a dessert difficulty. Nothing I bought made me happy so after about 5 sips of an Orange Julius it ended up in the trash. And about 3/4ths of a chocolate shake ended up in the trash. They just weren't what I wanted.

I forgot in my story about the cornmaze... I only had a chicken breast from QFC for dinner that night. Again, nothing was making me happy. :S So that was all I had before we headed out mazing. After we went through the corn maze, we stopped at Dicks for burgers and all that. I had a chocolate shake and french fries. Damn were they both good. Exactly what I needed at that moment...

Random other thought... I had a dream the other morning that for some reason has stuck with me since yesterday. I dreamt that I was in a restaurant and picked up this guy who was cute in a geeky way. He gave me his number and I was kind of excited. And then someone I know came up behind me and did the hug from behind thing people do. Except he kept putting his hands on my tits. In front of cute geeky guy that I was into. So I kept moving his hands away and he kept putting them back until we were walking with my hands behind my back holding his hands to keep them from touching me. It was so weird.

Final thought... I was watching Logo just now. (Logo is the new network for the gays. I like Priscilla Queen of the Desert which is what I was watching.) The movie ended and this news program came on. The news reporter was so god awful I couldn't believe it. It was beyond belief and I had to change the channel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Suddenly a career opens up: news anchor to the gays. Perfect!

Damn gays.