Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is this really weird?

So last night I was sleeping, I think I had just fallen asleep and I was dreaming I was walking down stairs of a tomb or crypt. In the dream I tumbled and fell forward and then I woke up. Why? Because my arms and legs were moving as though I were falling and as they fell back to bed that's what caused me to wake up. This isn't the first time. A few weeks ago, I was dreaming that either I was a cat or I was about to be attacked by a cat (I can't remember which) but I put my arms up in the dream and woke up when I could feel my arms actually up like that. And then they fell back on the bed. It is very strange. Of course, I also sit up to turn over which is a weird sleep issue too... But that one is a habit thing because I hate stuff twisted around my body like my t-shirt so I don't like to just roll over.

Oh, on a different note... my hippie chiropractor's new office manager is hot. He seems straight as well. I may need adjusting on a far more regular basis. ;) And so far I like him better than bitchy mcsnot who was there before.

No comments: