Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy October!

Yay! It is officially fall, or cold, or something. How do I know this? I have finally shut several of the windows. The bedroom one is still open, but the living room got shut, and the one in the kitchen is now down to only 1/4 of its usual level. I got tired of being cold. :D

I just got confirmation that I will be spending Halloween weekend volunteering for my very favorite thing ever, the Pacific Science Center's Halloween celebration: Tricks, Treats & Science Feats. I did this last year and enjoyed it a lot. I am excited about doing it again. I can wear my poodle skirt again! :D

I went to GF food today. Yum GF food. Yum cake! Yum chicken tenders and did I mention, Yum cake! :) They didn't have cupcakes so I just got a regular slice of cake. YUM!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

*nods vigorously*

It got tres cold recently. Not to mention being dark at noon :P

I'm not feeling the emotional shift like last year, but we need more sun!