Saturday, January 24, 2004

Exhaustion!

But it's a good exhaustion. I was so tired last night and ended up going to bed at 9:00. Woke up this morning at 7:00. There is nothing on TV on a Saturday at 7:00! By quarter to ten, I was out and about. I took the babies for a walk. They DID NOT want to walk so we came home. Went downtown. Deposited a check because apparently a bunch of shit came in on Friday and threw my account into the red. :( I had a tiny bit of money in my Alaskan checking account still so I used that. Went to the mall to catch the monorail to Seattle Center. It was Brentano's books last day in business so I went in. Bought a couple of little things (thank Heaven's for Mastercard). Headed to Seattle Center and walked over to the Girl Scout office. Bought badges badges and more badges. Just got home like 15 minutes ago and I am so tired now! Yum but this roast beef and cheddar cheese I am eating is so hitting the spot! After lunch maybe a nap? I love days like this. :D

No comments: