Thursday, January 08, 2004

So apparently it is Launch's sense of humor (is that spelled correctly?) that requires that they play Simi Yadeych B'Yadi (some happy child song about the Israeli Independence Day) right after they play Smile Empty Soul's "Bottom of a Bottle". Just so you understand why this is funny... a portion of the lyrics for Smile Empty Soul's song is "I do it for the drugs... I do it just to feel like that..." Where as the Simi yadeych B'Yadi song has lyrics like "Put your hand here in mine dance..." :)

I am ashamed to admit I have hit rock bottom in my cyberstalking of the yeti. Periodically, when I'm at his weblog, I click on the friends link just to see what these people he considers friends are talking about. Sometimes it is interesting... mostly it isn't. So there is a new post from a person who is thanking him for the care package. Who is she I wonder... Why is she thanking him... Why did he send her a care package... My am I a suspicious person... :) (Well and perhaps a little bit bored person since I don't have a lot of work to do right now) So I do a little further digging and click on her name to get to her weblog and her info where she has a home page listed... AHHH given the banner ad on the bottom of her homepage I now know who she is. The banner ad at the bottom of her page is about disabled members of the gay and lesbian community. I have seen her picture actually. He had a crush on her before he discovered she was a lesbian... ahh relief. :D

No comments: