Saturday, January 31, 2004

Pizza and cute hair

UGH! I am SOOO full... you know that point where you are eating and you think I should SOOO stop right now and you don't? I hit that spot today while eating pizza. It has been a couple months since I made it and it just tasted so good! Except it was the pizza sauce that always upsets my stomach (as opposed to the other pizza sauce which usually upsets my stomach. :) ). I know I know... why do I eat it if it upsets my stomach? Because it is yummy, and what's a little pepto bismol in the evening. :)

Holy cow! I just looked over at the fish water and boy does the fish need more water. Poor thing. But he's lucky I even remember to feed him lately. Fish abuse... someone from the FPS (fishie protective services) could come pounding on my door any day now.

Y'all wil have to bear with me about my current hair obsession. It is just so fun! I LOVE IT! I can pull a little of the front off my face and hold it back with a barrette and it looks cute... or I can wear it back in a headband and it looks very 50's mom... or I just shake my head and it just feels so happy and cheery. The shortest hairs on the back of my head does this weird curl thing, but whatever it is still cute. Cute... Cute. :)

No comments: