Wednesday, January 21, 2004

There are straight bars in Seattle?? I didn't know that! If the two of you are concoting some sort of plan... shouldn't you NOT let me in on it? ;) If Michelley is here for more than 2 days, we can always check out both a gay bar and a straight bar... BUT if we go to a straight bar I would prefer one more like Madison Pub (which I do realize is gay but the style is more like Madison Pub) where there is stuff to do because there is nothing I hate worse than standing around looking and being looked at. I love this poem by Auden from 4 Weddings and a Funeral. This part always makes me cry my eyes out. And I love this guy's accent. God I'm an accent whore... a man with a fabulous accent... he could be mostly ugly and I'd still jump on him... (ok maybe not if he was dick shark ugly and V... you know who I'm talking about! :D ) Wild headache still here. Going to bed now (EARLY for a change).

No comments: