Friday, January 23, 2004

Familial communication test

So in a fit (have you ever noticed how often I begin a post with "so"? weird) of honesty with my dad, I told him the very very brief version of yeti drama. He asked this morning how work and stuff was and I thought you know what... I'm going to see what happens here. As a result, I told him all the crappy things that are going on this week... ingrown and infected toenail, yeti drama, hmmm... a couple of other random things I'm sure. Here is where it becomes a familial communication test. Will he tell my mother? If he does, she will be unable to refrain from mentioning it. If he doesn't, isn't that kind of odd. Only the 2nd time ever your daughter mentions dating a guy and you don't pass it on to the spouse? Familial communication test is on and I'm amused.

No comments: