Thursday, January 22, 2004

So as part of this whole apparent improvement of Joanne plan (and what's the opposite of man? Jam!) I think I am going to cut about a foot off my hair and dye it. And now that I've just measured, i do have a foot to take off. That would put my hair at dusting my shoulders length roughly. I don't think I want to go shorter because frankly I don't think I can pull off really short hair. PLUS I think really short hair is more work than really long hair (c'mon y'all know all I do is throw it in the big giant clip.) Then once I get my tattoo, my hair won't be in its way. :) If I dye it, I was thinking like a dark red color, but I would have to consult with a beautician since I would want a color that wouldn't look TOO freaky dyed... (I did black once when I was A LOT younger {*sniff* I'll never be that young again} but of course as pale as I am, it looked weird which was the whole point.) (Ok, has anyone else noticed how bad my grammar has gotten? Half of these sentences are crap!)

No comments: