Sunday, January 11, 2004

So here it is Sunday morning and as always there is NOTHING on TV. (Sorry sweetie, I don't consider the Golden Girls ANYTHING). And now I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210. Sigh... there is SO many things wrong with this show today.
1 - It is their 5th year reunion. Who has a 5 year reunion??!! Besides that... who flys far to go to a 5 year reunion?
2 - Which brings me to Andrea Zuckerman... who flew from somewhere far away just to go this 5 year reunion.
3 - Why a 5 year reunion? It is one year after their college graduation. How much can change and does change in that time? They probably saw each other during college breaks at Christmas and summers.
Ahhh such drama for 90813... (or 90210 or whatever...) :D

Speaking of reunions. I did not attend my 10 year reunion. It has been over 10 years since we were in high school! TEN. YEARS! Not that I would ever want to go back to high school. I HATED it... but still, it would be nice or interesting (mostly interesting) to see what everyone was up to.

No comments: