Saturday, January 17, 2004

So I have spent all week thinking I had to go to the Girl Scout office today thinking the store was open and I could go get badges and what not that I need. They aren't open today so I CAN spend the day in my pj's (which as of 1:20 I am still in my pj's) and do nothing. I have showered but then put my jammies back on because they are so comfy. I think I'm going to watch Harry Potter this afternoon. I am feeling an inexplicable need to watch both movies this weekend. I have developed an unhealthy I don't know that addiction is the right word, but affinity for Celebrity Poker Showdown. It is kind of a neat show. That's all for now kiddos. Have a good Saturday. As the never aging Casey Kasem says "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars." Hm... i think i might actually be feeling less crabby right now. Dang I SHOULD get dressed and go to the library. Maybe later.

No comments: