Sunday, January 11, 2004

UGH! This training I went to today was so terrible!
1 - One of the trainers was a slow talker. I HATE slow talkers.
2 - The other had this annoying vocal pattern. It sounded like she was talking to children the whole time. Hazard of being a mom to a 5 and a 3 year old I guess.
3 - I knew almost all the stuff that we were going over.
4 - It took FOREVER!
5 - They kept making us do these annoyingass activities and then discussing them.
and finally -
6 - IT WAS FREEZING!!! By the end of the meeting I was shivering.

I totally meant to cook dinner tonight at home, but as I was walking through the convention center the smell of Taco Del Mar totally enveloped me and I was dragged unwillingly into the restaurant and forced to buy tacos for dinner. Damn. I had even bought the stuff I needed to cook Chicken in Garlic Sauce (hopefully it works) for dinner tonight. I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Couldn't I just have a chef or something? I am sick of cooking for myself already... Hard to believe that there is like 40 more years of this. And to further prove that I'm getting old... I've taken to knitting and crocheting again to entertain myself since I have no self entertainment skills...

No comments: