Friday, January 09, 2004

So secretly I think I should've been encouraged to take shop classes when I was younger. I am so geekily fascinated by machines that do things. (ok I know that all machines do things but I'm referring to more active things ahh.. it'll become clear what i'm talking about in a minute). Like I was just walking past this scaffolding lifting thing and I totally wanted to climb on it. Apparently I never really got over that tree climbing thing from childhood. I also want to learn to use a power saw and maybe a belt sander or something like that. I'm sure this is a passing fancy as god knows I would lose interest quickly but still... If I did one of those kinds of jobs, I could wear jeans EVERY DAY! and how awesome would that be? Of course if we were to point out my halfway painted bedroom as an example of why I am not suited for this type of work I would have to grin sheepishly but anyway... :D

No comments: