Sunday, January 18, 2004

So how could I forget one of the wierdest parts??!! V in his never ending quest to get me laid actually tried to get me a boy sight unseen. His friend Page (who names their son Page??!!) was there with this married couple of friends of his. They apparently live with another guy, Alex, who apparently hasn't had sex in like 4 years. So v keeps talking to them about this guy alex and gives them my email, and that's weird but whatever... then they start talking about this free sex group they are in. Suddenly things are even weirder (as if that's possible). Apparently it is like swinging for the 00's. He has learned so much by watching her with other women blah blah blah... it was all together alarming. Oh so very alarming. I think there may be nightmares tonight...

No comments: