Thursday, January 22, 2004

I think you'd look great with dyed and cut hair. I just hope you don't turn into one of those sobbing girls you see on make-over shows who cry when they get their hair cut. I mean come on! It'll grow back.

Anyway, my current guy is 24yo, but he's very mature. He thought my drunken ramblings last night when I called him at 2am were cute and funny. I'm going to see Margaret Cho with him tomorrow and then spend the rest of the weekend at his place. He's a vegetarian and only eats chicken fish on the very odd occaision. He can't cook worth a damn, but swears he's gonna feed me. We'll see how this goes.

I'm having clam chowder for lunch now...damn this is good.
"Blanche, where exactly are your loins and why are they always on fire?"
---Rose Nylund, The Golden Girls

No comments: