Friday, January 23, 2004

It is finally Friday and let me just say, Friday couldn't have come soon enough! With Vladdy at his boytoy's house (speaking of boy toy, did any of y'all catch Will & Grace last night? that was some funny shit) all weekend, I will have to entertain myself Sat night. I think I shall venture to RPlace and play darts. It will be necessary to not sit at home this weekend. I have to go to the Girl Scout office on Sat, and probably to the library to return my books and maybe find some new ones. I've got nothing to read. (I tried reading one of the ones you gave me Michelley, the one about the Australia thing but it SOOO isn't holding my attention). I think I also have to do some hypothetical cleaning. That's where I stand around and think hmm... I should clean. :D Buy a birthday present for my dad. Hmmm.. What else... no I don't expect vacation pay and yes I'm available every day and tho I don't like the evil way you're looking at me I've got rent to pay and I can start on Saturday. (10 points if you can tell me what song that line is from ;) )

No comments: