Wednesday, January 21, 2004

1- I am so glad you realized the yeti is an idiot and it has nothing to do with you. This is why dating children is against the law. Ok, there might be another reason for that, but immaturity and idiocy are fairly good reasons.

2- I am sure that, for your brithday, we can achieve a decent mix of men who grab your tits because they want to know what tits feel like and men who would like to grab your tits because they think that will get you into bed. And no, I don't think we need to let you in on any planning. Right now I am thinking maybe 3/12-3/16. I would take Fri, Mon and Tues off of work. How does that sound?

3- I have nearly decided to have a Vegas 30th bday since it will much cheaper than the island vacation. Would you guys come? Likely dates, 9/19-9/22. Weeknight rates are much, much cheaper. That is plenty of time for saving money.

No comments: