Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Feeling remotely more better this morning (what a crappy asstastic sentence). Altho (it is a bad habt I've noticed I've gotten into... spelling although and though as a short cut... I must break this habit) I am feeling the pain of having too much to drink right now! :) Oh poor head... I think I need beef jerkey too. So much for fitness challenge. Halliluah that you will probably not be juice fasting! Then we can drink! :) By then i'll be totally better and not obsessing about becoming a bitter washed up 50 year old with 40 cats whom children run from shouting... "AAAHHHH it is ol' lady Joanne" and they won't be afraid to lose their baseballs in my yard when it goes flying over my fence and I won't chase them with brooms or anything. Which is my current present fear.