Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Ok, I'm laughing out loud to Michelle's post. Dating children is horribly wrong.
I told you the guy was an idiot. Let's curse him this weekend! But then again, he's a str8 man. Life has already cursed him.

I just had a peanut butter smoothie from Protein Planet. They're soo delicious, but it sits in your stomach like a log.
I called Matthew, the guy I'm dating. He always seems surprised when I call him. I love hanging out with him because we speak French and he's very cuddley. I just hope this relationship doesn't go Copacabana on me.

Michelle, are you staying with Joanne while you're in town? We're gonna have sooo much fun!!!!!!

Oh, the temp we have in the office for the receptionist...she's fucking annoying. I tell her one thing and then she starts asking other people the exact same question. Then I go, "I just told you that." I can't wait to leave today. I got here at 8:30am only because the episodes of Buffy that I usually stay home for were repeats that I saw late last night. This means, I'm leaving the office early. hehehehe gym, here I come!

No comments: