Saturday, January 31, 2004

Wet Wet Wet!

Ugh, all morning long it wasn't too yucky out (as near as I could tell looking out the window) and when do I finally decide to get off my ass and go to Fred Meyer? 3:00... when it is raining out. As I started out it wasn't soo bad but as I trekked... harder and harder. Finally I get to Fred Meyer and fill my basket with GF stuff (since they are the only place that really carries anything) and I'm looking in my wallet and no debit card. WTF? Where the fuck is it? Stand. Think. Oh yeah, in my jeans pocket from last night. :( Luckily I had a credit card with me to use which I shouldn't have used, but there was no way I was putting all that crap back and going home to get my debit card then walking all the way back to Fred Meyer. On the way home I stopped at QFC too. By the time I got home, I was dripping wet. My jeans and socks were soaked. There is nothing so blissful as warm dry sweats after your legs are totally cold. My hat kept my hair dry except the very tips. Now that it is all short, though, it takes like no time to dry! :)

No comments: