Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Okay, again this week, I got into the flexcar and it was down to a quarter of a tank. At a quarter of a tank, one has to fill it. Dammit. This is twice in 2 weeks I had to fill the car. The nice thing is that it is $2.00 off each time I fill the car so you know if I keep this up... ;)

My Brownie meeting was so awesome tonight! We did a science project, that I actually hadn't tried before. We took pop bottles and put 1/4 cup of vinegar in the bottom of one then we took a balloon and put 2 tablespoons of baking soda in that. Then the girls stretched the lip of the balloon over the pop bottle and shook the baking soda into the vinegar. Now as adults, we know what will happen... it bubbles up. Well when it bubbles up and gives off gas, the balloons fill with air. This was, apparently, the coolest thing ever to these little girls. They were so excited. It was so damn cute. I loved seeing them so excited about science. We did the whole hypothesis and what we thought was going to happen. We didn't really do a great wrap up though because they were too excited. I am so glad I went tonight.

On a side note, I have a headache yet afuckingain... I am so getting sick of these headaches.

No comments: