Monday, January 19, 2004

Being in love really sucks
Being in love really sucks
Being in love really sucks
Being in love sucks

Never trust a man
Why I never read those articles in Self magazine
I probably could've avoided this
I'm squishing up my baby bumblebee
Won't Gloria Steinham be so proud of me

I'm thinking of starting a line of evil Voodoo greetings cards

You can still hold your head up high
as you run from the classroom tearing the stinking sweater from your body
You look at that sweater, carefully. And you realize that love made you temporarily blind.
You got a secret now, honey, and although you'd never sink as low as him
you could blab it all over the school if you wanted.
The label in that sweater said one hundred percent Yeti.

Two lovers entwined, passed me by
And Heaven knows I'm miserable now.
In my life, why do I give valuable time
to people who don't care if I live or die.



Perhaps Christina knew best?
Everyday is so wonderful, then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain
I'm so ashamed.
I am beautiful no matter what they say.
Words won't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way.
Yes, words won't bring me down.
So don't you bring me down today

And if that doesn't help...Mr. Alcohol will always be your friend. Gin and tonic, sweetie!!!!

No comments: