Friday, January 23, 2004

Vladdy should know what the song is. It is one of his favorite women singers. :)

I have to give my sis props here... she cracks my shit up. I emailed her the whole yeti story (which apparently since she reads this she knew anyway) but here's her response... "I like the first one better. [Here she is referring to my tattoo designs that I'm considering] I have been reading your blog. It's interesting. Also, where in the world did you find a guy that is looking for a wife? That was the most bizarre thing. Anyway, who wants a guy that can't put out? Not me!" You gotta love a kid who cuts to the chase and gets to the heart of the matter. No sex no way! :D
So to answer the kid's questions...
1 - Where did I find a guy looking for a wife? Volunteering. Apparently one should steer clear of volunteering... Plus I didn't realize he was looking for a wife so to speak. I figured you know we'd go out have fun blah blah blah and see where it left us.
2 - Who wants a guy who can't put out? Good question... I'm still seeking that person. If there had been some religous or moral reason that I could figure out, I might have been able to understand... and work on changing his mind... ;) But I don't think there was one. I'm fairly certain he didn't "pledge his purity to god" (thank you Jessica Simpson). Anyway... I sure as shit don't! :D

No comments: