Thursday, January 15, 2004

OK... I totally would've giggled over those two acronyms too.

I am feeling somewhat depressed this evening. I'm thinking it is mostly hormonal, but I'm choosing to wallow in it anyway. So clothes are expensive and apparently I am such a fucking 5 year old. I spilled curry on my new black pinstripe shirt. Now potentially this shouldn't be an issue, but for some reason something in the curry caused a the black dye in the shirt to run so I have these large black splotches where the dye has run into the pinstripes and there is a good chance the shirt is ruined. :( I will be very sad if it is. I am going to try to get some RIT color-out to remove the dye from the white stripes. Ooh and also, black spot on my new white bra. I attended a super supreme boring meeting this morning so that was good and bad... good because it meant I was bored in a different place, but bad because I was still bored. I had first aid training this afternoon. That was fun. While walking home I realized that with Valentine's day coming up and things still in the dark about the yeti, I will probably be alone for this damn holiday yet again... damn yeti. I heard from him on Tuesday but just a response to something I said and not too much. Damn yeti. AND I read the Joan of Arcadia recap and it was good but made me weepy a little bit. Damn weepyness. I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: