Friday, January 02, 2004

Greetings and Happy New Year!

So I'm back from vacation and am glad to be home. Vacation is fun and nice and all, but there's nothing like your own bed. :) Mostly I'm glad to be back in the home of soft water... ;) It makes my hair much easier to comb... but I do miss Michelle's awesome water pressure.

I have failed to keep the family tradition of eating sauerkraut on New Year's day (I know I know that was yesteray) for good luck. Mostly because I HATE sauerkraut. Apparently that means bad luck this year. If any of y'all know of any other way for me to get good luck, let me know I'll be all over that. I need as much good luck as possible after the last 2 years. Maybe this year will be MY year.. (except for the 30 part... :'( )

My little sister asked me yesterday if I made any New Year's Resolutions. That would be another thing I've given up. Why set up an opportunity to fail? They never come true. I think the last time I made one was when I was living in CA, and I resolved to get laid that year. Didn't happen. :( Hence, no resolution since then. Any of y'all resolving anything this year? Have a fabu day and Ugh! Work on Monday...

No comments: