Saturday, January 01, 2005

Chicken & Cheese and Asprin

I might be drunk. I might be very drunk. I might be room spinning when my eyes close drunk. I might have had a good time though. In the morning I will be sober enough to figure out how to photoblog and print pics of my drunkeness. Although actually I think there may only be 2 pics of me in the photoblogging.

We started out the night at RPlace where we met upwith lesbians. I am neither confirming or denying it but there may have been kissing. Wait I should clarify. Before I left, I drank a cherry rum redbull cherry syrup and 7up. I got to Rplace and jeffy my gaybarendingpothead fiance was on duty and poured me a huge cup of mango rum and oj. I love mango rum and oj. and we played darts with lesbians and talked with lesbians and my other love who is not my gayboypothead fiance but might be my weird husband (entirely similar to gaypotheadfiance) was there. He fondled my breasts. He likes to do that but I was wearing excessive cleavage bra so there wasn't much to fondle that was my actual boobie. I love casey. V hates casey. But I hate wade who joined us after a while. Wade makes my head hurt but when I'm very drunk Wade makes sense. He made sense. :) Then we left before midnight and went to Manray. I don't like Manray. Usually. BUT tonight my friend Shannon and his straight girl Heather was there. So I joined them. I love Shannon. He said I was cool. Before I moved up here, he was one of the really cool kids and he called me cool. It would be like if one of the cheerleaders or the quarter back said Oh you're cool. SO I have loved Shannon for a long time. So he & I sat and talked and then his girl spilled red alcohol on my shirt and jeans. Poor shirt and jeans. I was so sad for them. And it was cold. She felt bad. Good for feeling bad. Did I say I love Shannon? So we rang in the new year at Manray and then went to QFC. We may have been too drunk to be in QFC, but whatever. I got Chicken & Cheese & Asprin. V claims that if you drink a cup of water (or probably 2) and 2 asprin you won't get a hangover. We shall see if that is true. Now I'm home and watching the Southpark Movie. They showed boobies AND said fuck. I'm surprised a little tiny bit.

So Happy New Year and may 2005 be the year of you. Or the year of me! Or both, but if it can only be one be the year of me. :D

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Happy New Year. Mama's proud.

Unknown said...

1) I like casey
2) I don't like wade
3) I've never been drunk enough when wade was around for him to make sense, ergo, wade never makes sense