Friday, January 14, 2005

Random drinking tale

I went out with the boys last night (being Matty & V) and we were joined by the trannys that Matty & V usually hang out with on Thursday nights. I usually watch The Apprentice on Thursdays, and nothing interrupts my date with the Don (although this season may be what interrupts my date with the Don). Anyway I digress. Gay pothead bartending fiance says to me that he hears I write about him on my website. I confirm that. And he says 'aww isn't that sweet'. :) I tell him that I just tell the truth, he's dead sexy and the best bartender I go to. Anyway, we're joined by a 3rd tranny who was either so damn stupid or so damn on something she was intolerable. By the end of the 1st game (and only) with her, Matty was ready to gouge his eye out with a dart, and I would've helped him gladly for the distraction. She was telling us this long and drawn out story about her divorce and the house and going to school and blah blah blah. Sometimes I wish I had the superpower to either teleport or freeze time so that I could flee the story teller.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

This is my interpretation of the prologue and opening scene of this story:

Matty P or V: (to bartender) Joannes LURVES you! She has the biggest crush on you. She even writes about you on her blog?

Gay Pothead Bartending Fiance: What's a blog?

MPorV: A web site. A web site devoted to her LOOOOVE for you!

GPBF: Cool, that's $27 for those two drinks.

(later)

GPBF: Joanne, my love, you are looking gorgeous as usual. Let me make up a super special extra rummy drink just for you.

Jo: Tee hee.

GPBF: So, I hear you write about me on your web site.

Jo: Yes, I do. Where'd you hear that?

GPBF: A little gay birdie. So, what do you say about me?

Jo: Just the truth, that you are dead sexy and the best bartender on the planet.

GPBF: Drink's on the house!