Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Lost Boys

I love this movie. I remember when I was about 12 - 13 is when it came out and I would scrape together 3.50 and ride my bike to the movie theater. And watch it over and over and over again. I think I must've seen it like 15 times in the theater. When it came out on video, I eventually bought it. Somewhere around this teeny tiny apartment I have the soundtrack on audio cassette, and quite possibly on CD, although if I do, I can't remember where it came from. My love for Keifer Sutherland was born because of this movie (he is way hot in it when not in vampire mode). I say all this because today while I was watching, I JUST realized the significance of the Frog brothers' names of Edgar and Allen. Duh, what a ditz I am. Although I guess we knew that based on my crayola color being yellow-orange (or orange-yellow).

No comments: