Saturday, January 08, 2005

I say blame Michelle

:)

Three names you go by:
Joanne
AJ
Jo

Three screen names you have:
jo
joanne3482
jominkbax

Three things you like about yourself:
Boobies
Kind
Volunteer

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
Have to live Gluten-Free
Too sensitive
Cry easily

Three parts of your heritage:
Polish
German
English

Three things that scare you:
Bugs
Betrayal
Bugs

Three of your everyday essentials:
Pepsi
IM
Did I mention Pepsi?

Three things I am wearing right now:
Gray new shooz
Blue Jeans
Gray shirt

Three of your fave bands/artists (today):
Linkin Park
Pearl Jam
Smile Empty Soul

Three of your fave songs at present:
I want my life - Smile Empty Soul
Somewhere I belong - Linkin Park
Anything else loud

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
Dating. :)
Brussel Sprouts (kidding)
My hand at my boss's job

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
A shoulder to cry on
Laughter
Ease

Two truths and a lie:
I have a headache
I want a nap
I love scotch

Three physical things about the opposite/same sex that appeal to you:
Eyes, kind eyes
Brawn
Great ass

Three things you just can't do:
Cry at Hallmark commercials
Walk past a fountain without making a wish
Not eat tacos at least once a week

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Computer games (currently Age of Empires)
Volunteering

Three careers you're considering:
Nun (may as well, I'm sure I'm a born-again virgin)
IRS auditor
Doctor

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Maine
Ketchikan
Disney World

Three kids names (boy or girl):
Ben
Katya
Frank Jr. Jr.

Three things you want to do before you die:
Fall in love
Buy a place to live with a balcony, a dishwasher and a washer/dryer
See the Great Wall of China

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I believe you meant, "NOT cry at Hallmark commercials," you sappy sissy.