Tuesday, January 04, 2005

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Got a tattoo
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't generally make New Year's resolutions. They never work out.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not as far as I know.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
Does California count? Oh wait, technically that was last year.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Sex
7. What date(s) from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Probably my birthday, March 13th, because we had such a blast. February 14 because it was the crappiest day I have had in recent memory.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Kept my job for the whole year. :) Survived the summer without my boss.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I failed to get laid! :S
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Fell down the stairs at work and suffered a very minor 'golfer's elbow'
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My back lotion putter onner or my tension rod for my curtain across the kitchen.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Does anyone's ever merit celebration? Really, we should just be as good as we can be.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Oh so many...Although I don't really get depressed about other's behavior.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent. :(
15. What did you really really get excited about?
Camping with my girls, turning 30
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2004?
Anything by Linkin Park because I really started listening to them this year, and working out to them. Ask me by the Smiths. (although that may go back to 03)
17. Compared to last year, are you:
happier or sadder - A little of both.
thinner or fatter - Hypothetically thinner, but not noticibly so.
richer or poorer - About the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Seen people I know and like.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Drink
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Opened presents. Watched TV. Ate steak & mashed potatoes for 'Christmas dinner'
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Does celebrity stalking count? no.
22. One night stands?
Not so much.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Veronica Mars, the 1st Apprentice, Joan of Arcadia, Dead Like Me until bastardo Showtime cancelled it.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I only hate 1 person, Satan, my heinousexbrotherinlaw. And I have hated him for years and years. Otherwise hate is wasted.
25. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter #5
26. What was your greatest musical discoveries?
Bowling for Soup, Simple Plan, Smile Empty Soul
27. What did you want and get?
My boss to quit her job to be a full time mom, opening the door for ME to get her job (fingers still crossed)
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
50 First Dates is suddenly my favorite movie ever. Otherwise I can't remeber being wowed by much of anything I've seen at the movies lately.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I have hit the big 30. We went to gay bingo and then drinking after that. Michelle came up for a visit for birthdayfest 2004. I'm sure all future birthdays will pale in comparison.
30. What would have made the year that much better?
More sex
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
I don't even know what that question means. Fatchick clothes I suppose.
32. What kept you sane?
The Sims. I like controlling others' lives when I can hardly control mine. Or maybe the hero worship of my Brownies.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Just one? Wil Wheaton. The whole list really is too long and probably embarrassing to go through.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Abortion. I'm all for it.
35. Who did you miss?
A lot of different people, mostly at random inopportune moments. Probably Mr. Right, I suspect he walked out of the bookstore a mere few minutes before I walked in.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
There are so many new people I met this year that I couldn't specifiy the best.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
I don't know that I could name just one (which translates to I don't freakin' know)
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I wanna find something I've wanted all along, Somewhere I Belong... (from Linkin Park)

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

As long as I am around, birthdays will always be grand.

Peeved Michelle said...

Also, that lyric makes me sad.