Monday, January 17, 2005

Oh my aching back!

I think I did something to it when I bent down to pick up a dart tonight. There is some vague pain in the lower part of my back. Matty P & I went out for our usual Monday darts and boozefest. It was relatively good fun, until this loud group sat near us. They were arguing over some of the dumbest things. I kicked his ass on several games. And he barely eaked out a win on a couple of others. (I'm writing the story so I can pick the details) :)

When I was coming back in cujo was barking at me, which is normal. In the most gayest boy voice ever apartment manager's partner (it must've been him since apt manager has a southern accent) shouts at cujo "Boo (gayest dog name ever folks), stop that now! Your barking is too loud and it is giving me a headache. Stop that barking now, you are giving me a headache." Ok his shouting is giving ME a headache. I've come across partner once and got kind of an unfriendly vibe from him.

We are starting the fitness challenge at work this week. It is 4 or 6 weeks (I can't remember) of good healthy behavior, like flossing very day, drinking tons of water, limiting the drinking to only 1 (or 2?) a day at most, stuff like that. I participated last year and enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Did you ever get your prize last year? What was it?

Stephen said...

So you have to drink tons of water in only 1 or 2 days?
Holy crap! You'll spend the entire day on the pooper!

Luckily you'll be wasted the other 5 or 6 days so you probably won't remember that day on the pooper.