Sunday, January 30, 2005

Music Stuff...

Did you know that Nelly & Tim McGraw did a song together. And weirder... It wasn't terrible. I kind of liked it. Is this a sure sign of the apocalypse?

I found this quiz to be kind of funny...




1985 by Bowling for Soup





"Where's the mini-skirt made of snakeskin?
And who's the other guy that's singing in Van Halen?
When did reality become T.V.?
What ever happened to sitcoms, game shows?"

You took the bitter with the sweet in 2004 - and kept laughing.



4 comments:

Stephen said...

Vertigo by U2

"The night is full of holes
Those bullets rip the sky
Of ink with gold
They twinkle as the boys play rock and roll"

In 2004 you partied so hard... you forgot how to count.



Uhmmm... yeah sure... :)

I've never heard of Nelly or Tim McGraw... are they like roadies for Lynyrd Skynyrd?

Kate the Peon said...

I was going to make a snide comment about the lapse in time it took to get Nelly/Tim McGraw (Over and Over) out your way...

But then I found out I'm a song by Asslee.

"Fall, with you I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath
I hope it lasts"

In 2004 you fell in love. Let's hope it lasts.

Course, that last line is bunk, so I'm hoping it means the rest is bunk too.

Peeved Michelle said...

Hee, hee on KtP's song by Asslee (which I first typed as Assless.)

Here'e mine:

100 Years by Five for Fighting

"Every day's a new day...
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live"

2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year?

Unknown said...

Float On by Modest Mouse

"Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans"

Laid back and real, people appreciated you for you are in 2004.