Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hungover?

I have a vague headache this morning and I can't decide if it is hangover or not. I don't really think it is because I only had 2 drinks last night, and neither seemed very strong. It could be just dehydration in general since I am not a huge water drinker. V & I went to the bar around 7:00 and played darts for a little while. I had 2 Black Forests which are a chocolate/cherry drink. Exceedingly yummy. I was home by 10 since V was meeting someone at Manray and I hate Manray.

Today is baking day. I have muffins in the oven and am thinking of making a cake later today. I want to do something fun this afternoon, but I don't know what. Maybe I'll just take a walk downtown.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Cool beans. I was going to make cookies for the neighbors today too! I was out of town for the holidays, so I jipped them.

Mayray is nicety neat. Cheap booze before crossing the street.

Never had the Black Forest, but I had a chocolate cake at the Manray recently. I don't even like chocolate or cake and it was yummylicious.

Kate the Peon said...

Where can I get one of these Black Forests you speak of? They sound delish!

Today is baking/cleaning/napping/Nintendo day for me. I haven't started the first yet and am working on the second. The last two are muoy complete.

Joanne said...

KTP, I get mine at my local gaybar. I'm pretty sure they don't have those in the midwest. :) But maybe a straight bar can figure it out. It has I think Chamborg (pretty round bottle with gold around the middle of it), Godiva, a dash of grenadine and some half & half in it. He serves it in a martini glass and it is very delish.

Stephen, Manray is too stand & look pretty for me. Plus I know all the bartenders at RPlace so I get more bang for my buck! :)