Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fortuna for Joanne

I ordered Chinese for dinner tonight, because really, I couldn't face cooking. So here's my fortunes (fingers crossed on both of them being accurate because I have to believe right?). Your luck has been completely changed today. (Damn I could use THAT!) You'll be invited to dine at an adventurous place. (Could be fun, I like adventure, you know, unless this is some weird meal with the brownies)

I'm watching Along Came Polly on On Demand. I think I'm in love with the concept of On Demand. I can just watch a movie on HBO whenever I want instead of having to adhere to their schedule. The ferret is very cute, although much larger than Baxter or Minka. It also doesn't make proper ferret noises. (Yes, apparently I'm a dork) As I watch the movie, though, there are definitely shades of Rachel that I can see. I watched too much Friends, I can tell. I do not like the big blond friend character, in case any of y'all care.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I am inviting you to go to that macaroni and cheese restaurant if my company sends me to that conference in Seattle.