Saturday, January 08, 2005

Don't kill me, but I found another one and it's really long.

I'm sorry. I truly am, but I am obsessed.

-Michelle

Three names you go by:
1. Michelle
2. Michelle
3. That bitch

Three screen names you have:
1. genius163
2. Michelle
3. smartypants2010

Three things you like about yourself:
1. Brains
2. Beauty
3. Brawn

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. Snarky
2. Snacky
3. Snoozy

Three parts of your heritage:
1. French
2. Scottish
3. Mexican

Three things that scare you:
1. Drowning
2. Suffocating
3. Being poor

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Laptop
2. Diet soda
3. Complaining

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. White socks
2. Crushed velvet pajama bottoms
3. Dr. Seuss t-shirt

Three of your fave bands/artists (today):
1. Bowling for Soup
2. Goo Goo Dolls
3. Gin Blossoms

Three of your fave songs at present:
1. Goo Goo Dalls - "Sympathy"
2. Gin Blossoms - "Until I Fall Away"
3. ? - "Question"

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. Being thin
2. Writing for a living
3. Stalking

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Activity
2. Chores
3. More nights out

Two truths and a lie:
(not in any order)
1. I like Hello Kitty
2. I like kitties
3. I shave my kitty

Three physical things about the opposite/same sex that appeal to you:
1. A gorgeous face
2. Stomach muscles that make you cry just to look at them
3. Great shoulders

Three things you just can't do:
1. Not speak up in meetings
2. Ski
3. Eat beets

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Riding my bike
3. Arts and crap

Three careers you're considering:
1. Writer
2. Muckraker
3. Layabout

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. Brazil
3. Chile

Three kids names (boy or girl):
1. Katie
2. Kenna
3. Ian

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Sleep with Brad Pitt
2. Win an Academy Award
3. Get out of debt

2 comments:

Yankeebob said...

Hey Michelle, we have a few things in common. I'm afraid of drowning, I enjoy complaining, I love the Gin Blossoms and I'd almost consider sleeping with Brad Pitt. (Though Jen would suit me better, he is amazingly good looking.)

What do you mean about wanting chores in a relationship? Do want them given to you or are you passing them out?

Good luck with the stalking career. That could be exciting.

Peeved Michelle said...

The Gin Blossoms! Us fans are few and far between.

Re: Chores... I am handing out the chores, but to be fair, I will assign some to both my husband and myself. I just don't want any complaining.

Also, I saw your comment on CL's blog. I will totally team up with you to stalk/sex up Brad and Jen. I don't mind being a rebound person.