Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Michelle's Answers

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Write a screenplay.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not keep my new year's resolutions and I will make the same ones again until I do.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope.
5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico, Canada. I am not one for leaving the continent.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Self control.
7. What date(s) from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 20th since I turned 30. May 24th was the day I started my new job.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I stayed on a cleansing juice fast for a month.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I am 5 lbs. heavier than I was at this time last year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got food poisoning.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A house. No, wait, TiVo!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Celebration? I don't know that anyone was that good.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own. Seriously, get a hold of yourself!
14. Where did most of your money go?
The house. And eating out.
15. What did you really get excited about?
The possibility of going to grad school and quitting work.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2004?
Hey ya!
17. Compared to last year, are you:
happier or sadder - The same.
thinner or fatter - Fatter!
richer or poorer - Not sure. I make more money, but now I have an expensive house.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eat.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Same as always. At my mom's. And we went to see Meet the Fockers.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Nope. Well, maybe with my iPod.
22. One night stands?
Nope. Not a husband-approved activity.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Still NYPD Blue. It was really good this year.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
The leprechaun.
25. What was the best book you read?
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
26. What was your greatest musical discoveries?
Sarah McLachlan. A rediscovery, I guess.
27. What did you want and get?
TiVo! An iPod! A new job!
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
13 Going on 30, Hero, The Five Obstructions, Saved!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Get pissed at some ass and cancel my party. Drink. 30.
30. What would have made the year that much better?
Not working.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Clothes that fit me.
32. What kept you sane?
Complaining in public.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
The most? Brad Pitt.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Illegal immigration. It is choking California.
35. Who did you miss?
My friends. Hardly saw anyone in person this year.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Lupe, the housekeeper.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
I think part of the problem is that I didn't learn any lessons!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Shake it like a polaroid picture!

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

I haven't been commenting much here lately, or on the Peeved blog, but I've been a constant reader. You gals do make me giggle quite a bit.