Sunday, January 09, 2005

It snowed!

It was so cool! This morning when I woke up at 6:30, there was snow on the ground AND it was still snowing. I had wanted to go outside and walk around in it, but I had to shower blah blah blah before I went outside. So instead I took a nap at like 9:30. When I woke up at 11:30 the snow was mostly gone. :( I was desperate for a nap, I haven't slept well the past few days. I think maybe I should cut back on the evening soda maybe? I get tired sitting on the sofa at night, but when I actually go to bed, I just lie there wide awake. It is getting tiresome. Maybe tonight will be better, but I have to not take an afternoon nap, because I think the napping is part of the problem.

I saw work stalking victim (oops I mean work crush) after work on Friday. He has dyed his hair very blonde. I don't think guys who are not very blonde to begin with should dye their hair very blonde. It looks wrong. I also don't think that guys who are not very blonde should highlight with a lot of blonde highlights. I find that a slightly odd look.

I want to fall in love this year. That's a goal (probably unattainable) but a goal nonetheless.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I had to cut back on nighttime caffeine as well. No more caffeine after 7 pm.

Kate the Peon said...

I dated a schmuck last year who got his 'tips' dyed blonde every summer.

I keep wondering if I should have told him he was gay...

(Disclaimer: Yes, I know dyed hair does not a gay man make, but there were other signs too. Plus, it's funnier this way.)