Thursday, January 06, 2005

Volodiya's Answers

Joanne's Life
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Break up with a man I was actually in love with.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did keep it and I will make another one. yeah for me!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nope
4. Did anyone close to you die?
nope nope
5. What countries did you visit?
Just Montreal and Vancouver, Canada.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
a better-paying job
7. What date(s) from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 1st, I got a new job and that girl's birthday cuz we had fun and Michelle came to visit.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
That I haven't ended up in AA yet.
9. What was your biggest failure?
That I'm quickly skidding towards needing AA.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, I was chronically ill at the end of 2004. Damn germs.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
This really cool champagne glass set from Bed Bath and Beyond that I was teased for by my gay friends for it being too 'faggy', but then watched them ALL fall in love with the set when they realized how fabulous they looked holding the glasses.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Joanne, because she's getting all skinny.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George Walker Bush
14. Where did most of your money go?
Alcohol and Rent
15. What did you really really get excited about?
Seeing my nephew grow up via webcam
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2004?
Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama, Blondie - Good Boy, Missy Elliot - Pass that Dutch, No Doubts - It's my life
17. Compared to last year, are you:
happier or sadder - sadder
thinner or fatter - thinner
richer or poorer - significantly poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
working out and practicing abstinence (what are you laughing at?)
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Drinking
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Laid up in bed after a visit to the Emergency Room
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes, I did. Twice.
22. One night stands?
Too numerous to mention
23. What was your favorite TV program?
The Golden Girls, The Nanny, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Stargate SG-1 (mmmmm Christopher Judge, the only black man I would let tie me to a bedpost and not let me up until the Department of Health threatened our wild lovemaking with sanctions and jail time)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Who can keep track? I know I can't.
25. What was the best book you read?
Vampire Vows...someone gave me this book for my birthday and I can't remember who. I've had for probably 2 or 3 years and I finally read it this year. It was great!
26. What was your greatest musical discoveries?
Joss Stone, Angie Stone, Daft Punk, and rediscovering Basement Jaxx.
27. What did you want and get?
Christof Clements..oh wait...that was this year. Brian from Minnesotta...although he chased me. Oh, I know! Making out with Shannon!!!
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
The Grudge...hands down this movie rocked.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 32 this year. Had a party at my friend Steve's. Got drunk. Went out to party with the gay boys afterwards.
30. What would have made the year that much better?
If Brian lived in Seattle instead of Minnessota and if I had a better paying job.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Anything in size small from Abercrombie and Fitch and medium from Old Navy.
32. What kept you sane?
My vidjya game City of Heroes
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Christopher Judge of Stargate SG-1
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I try not to follow politics. I don't need to stay well informed since I'm well endowed.
35. Who did you miss?
Steve Foster for a bit while we were 'on a break'
36. Who was the best new person you met?
My ex's roommate Sunny. She so craaaaaazy!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Trust is a fragile thing.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Take a chance, you stupid ho! - Gwen Stefani

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

My husband is obsessed with Stargate SG-1, though for a different reason than you apparently. If I came home and found him tied up with Christopher Judge... well, I think that would be bad for our marriage.

Peeved Michelle said...

Of course I will be taking pictures. I will need evidence for the divorce proceedings. I will send you copies.

Peeved Michelle said...

I am on the first bus back to Sluttyville if I ever get a divorce.